Sunday 4 January 2009

Installing finished

Just finished installing Language Support and many things else like QQ etc.
Rhythmbox--such a poetic name for a music player,understand the meaning just now...Faint,too.
Though now I can write something in Chinese,I do not wanna do it~~
And,
though this blog is called 'Code Fortress',I do not want to make it a complete blog of programming.
Reason is simple,because I've left this area~
Today I watched some video on Tudou.com[Youtube in China~] about a map of War3,which we call it Chenghai in Chinese,the explication is a man called Xiaozhi.He has left the arena of this map.I think I got something when he explained why he left.
Yes,maybe someday I would truly say goodbye to Code or Programming,and maybe someday I would come back.
Now I really missed the days 2 months ago.When we fight together for our beautiful dreams.Full of memories.I will keep those days in my mind forever.
How long haven't we stay together,Yizer,Teacher Yuan,CPY,HG and other boys and girls.
Just like a joke.Now is 2009,but my memory still lives in 2008.
A year I cannot forget.
So many happy,so many sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment